- The first "Gathering" here last weekend. An hour or so of worship for high school students, organized by these talented kiddos. Really special.
|Essie got to sing a couple of "Ellie Holcomb" solos|
|Basden, Kelcy, Essie and Hannah|
- Saturday afternoon with Randy and Lindsay and their sweet girls. First time to get to meet baby Kinley (barely pictured - in her Momma's arms in background!)
|Allie, Basden and Morgan|
- Our Easter tree, inspired by Carol Brazo in her chapter on "Lent" in No Ordinary Home. Maybe we didn't get it decorated until day 27, but hey - it's up before Holy Week. Love this tradition of reciting God's stories from Genesis to Revelation.
- Vacuuming up Essie's tooth in the car wash while she was at gymnastics. She'd lost it in the car on the way to gymnastics. Oops. Before bed, when I explained and apologized, she said tearfully, "That was the tooth I was going to save to show to my children."
|Her solution for the Tooth fairy|
- I wouldn't have believed it, and I wouldn't have planned it this way, but there are some blessings to four kids sharing a bathroom.
- Young Life's paint wars!
- Hud's track meets - oh my gosh he is fun for us to watch. Such a treat. Anchor in 3 relays.
|Love this kid|
- How Friday evening found them
- When Moses asked the Lord who will go with him when he leads the people (he sounds exasperated), and the Lord says, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest” Ex 33:14. That looking into a full day, a full week, I can count on His presence AND His rest.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12