- Snuggling with Daddy
|One reason we love snow mornings|
- Corbin's first week of work ~ very full, a little overwhelming, but he's thrilled to be there.
- Reconnecting with so many old friends through Remembering David. Corbin and I are certainly not the only ones missing him.
That Basden’s 5th grade year is not hard on me. She is so responsible. So precious.
- Jim taking Hud along with he and Jennings to Angel Fire for a few days ~ that Hud gets to snowboard AND see his cousins - a gift! And for Jim driving 24 hours to get them there and back (!)
|Jennings and Hud|
|Foster and Hud|
|Bran and Matthew|
|Marc's nearly imperceptible photo bomb ~ funny kid|
|Bran, Grey, Marc|
- Girls enjoying 7R's heated pool (brrr!)
- Guys' hike
- Very glad for Spring Break, although it's kind of weird following all of those FWISD snow days.
- Space for baseball players on a rainy Monday of spring break (and that they stopped to eat lunch on the way over to our house!)
- Grateful that all of this ice and snow slow the last couple of weeks down, but looking forward to the sun too!
- "Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him, for He shields him all the day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders." Deut 33:12.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12