- Hud's 7th grade basketball season. Other than missing a few weeks because of a snowboarding injury, he played great and loved the season. Fantastic teammates and families to sit in the bleachers with.
- Essie working with me at the McLean concession stand. She immediately assessed the need for a concessions "sign."
- So, so grateful for our neighbors.
|After school homework|
- A very fun impromptu dinner ~ great group of kids ~ laughed around the table for a long time (with Corbin taking the pic)
- Our yard on a beautiful Saturday afternoon
|Tree house playdates|
|The next day ~ they all claimed certain branches as "rooms" and decorated accordingly|
|The scene across the street|
|Because they don't get enough basketball at school|
|On their way to play a little baseball|
- What we found on the kitchen counter at the lake house:
|"Please do not eat cereal, it's mine." - Branson|
- 7th grade school dances with a great group of boys (thanks, Susan, for hosting!)
|Hud in Corbin's old 80's sweater??!|
- Baking with Daddy
- More baking - we needed to do something with all those apples!
- Mitchell taking Bran and Marc out to the lake - what a guy
- Essie's hospitality
- Baseball season around the corner - yippee!
- Julia's birthday party ~ involved giving a "spa party" to elementary girls at a school in Fort Worth
|Basden - absolutely delighted to do hair|
|Essie with the birthday girl. Love her!|
- Enjoying the lake house with 7R mixed in... what a treat!
|Bran and Hud readying their fishing kayaks|
|7R bunnies ~ sweetness|
|Riding lessons - I don't know that I've ever seen her happier|
|Mr. Todd is pretty fantastic|
|A delightful, make-believe performance|
|The most-played board game at the lake|
|New driver. And he's good!|
|Hudda in his element|
|This was moments before Doritos knocked on the front door|
|Now THIS is a God-story|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12