What I'm Learning This Week...


- Never underestimate a pink-plastic-high-heel-wearing two-year-old with an enormous planter of dirt


- Rhinestone necklaces and high heels and taking a break to teach ballet are critical elements for a family bike ride


- No such thing as enough photos of my girls with Cappy


- Long-lasting friendships really are golden (happy birthday, Paulette!)


- I'm finding contentment in watching Branson (top right-blonde) bloom where he's planted...


- Hudson is slow and steady and meticulous with just about everything he works at...


- Purdy brightens any room, any situation (we've known this for awhile)


- Always expect the unexpected with Uncle Trey's surprises


- I always, always want to be known as Bill's daughter and Trey's little sister (and Corbin's wife and Hudson's mom...)

Comments

Krista Sanders said…
I am a fan of the school you are in!! Love the pictures. I noticed Essie's mismatched shoes!
meh said…
Great photo's!! You have a wonderful family and I LOVE your comment on the last one. What a blessing.
emily said…
I can't tell you how precious this post is to read. Sweet. We really need to see you guys soon.

The one of Branson at school got me.......look forward to catching up soon.
Anonymous said…
Love the pics and the insights . . . although I'm still waiting for the "after" pic of Essie and that planter!
Alyssa said…
Those shots look like a picture of daily Thanksgivings. You have one amazing family!
Renae said…
Your family is blessed to have you, TJ!
Sarah said…
also love the photos and so fun to see these sweet kids this weekend! i hadn't realized how much i missed seeing them...
Britta Coleman said…
Those heels brought back memories! My now tweenager used to tromp around in those daily, complete with sequined tutus and feather boas.

These days she sports jeans and flip-flops, but a mama remembers...
Lynda Meyers said…
I love your love for life and family TJ... it's an inspiration and your pictures are beautiful.

Keep being a wonderful wife, mother, daughter and sister!

Grace,
Madison Richards