Monday, October 13, 2008
What I'm Learning This Week...
- Never underestimate a pink-plastic-high-heel-wearing two-year-old with an enormous planter of dirt
- Rhinestone necklaces and high heels and taking a break to teach ballet are critical elements for a family bike ride
- No such thing as enough photos of my girls with Cappy
- Long-lasting friendships really are golden (happy birthday, Paulette!)
- I'm finding contentment in watching Branson (top right-blonde) bloom where he's planted...
- Hudson is slow and steady and meticulous with just about everything he works at...
- Purdy brightens any room, any situation (we've known this for awhile)
- Always expect the unexpected with Uncle Trey's surprises
- I always, always want to be known as Bill's daughter and Trey's little sister (and Corbin's wife and Hudson's mom...)