Practicing Gratitude 2.14.20

- Happy 20th Branson Wilson - a joy to celebrate you




- Megann's Texas visit - never know who you'll meet at Lulu - in Victoria!




- THIS amazing crew. Not enough words


- Lake weekend - not at the lake! Leslie's hospitality to make it all happen




- Friends since (before) birth


- Joy's fav way to spend Sundays



- Bday lunch on his way back to Waco



- The love from our Tulsa family just keeps coming


- First small group - people we love and rarely get to spend time with

- Essie's last soccer games - and Lauren coming to see her at Frisco Legacy


- Corbin's service ALL WEEK - really all year. Meals, house, hosting others, helping people outside our family, helping with kids breakfast and lunch in mornings, truly serving me


- (Almost) getting family Valentines in mail - Esther and Corbin's tremendous help

- This probably means more to me than it should




- That waiting and stillness, while not culturally comfortable, is not wasted

- B's quick stop in FW on his way to OU, dinner with some quality girls here


- Abby and how many people have rallied around the Keisters, great doctors and finally a room

- Trusting Your direction with big decisions on Hud's school, Joy's school, etc. 

- Last Canwick for Hud and Cammi



- Corbin helping Essie make ceviche


- Brad Deal! Love this guy so much, Brad and Brittany are quite the MSM team for our kiddos



- A beautiful sunny Friday morning - esp after all the rain and cold this week

- Essie with her favorite - the corn lady at Fuel City


- Love my #12 (actually all of my #12s)






- Joy getting to jump into D-town with Watermark


- Waiting

- Reminded that I keep trying to do things in my own strength, and it just doesn't work. I don't have the energy or wisdom to live out these days. But YOU do, Father, thank you for helping me and keeping on reminding me

- Lord you keep going before me in profound ways - conversations, ironing out details I didn't even know needed ironing out, just amazing attention to detail, thank you

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles...   1 Chronicles 16:11-12