Practicing Gratitude 1.31.20

- Auburn visit. He hasn't made a final decision yet, but I really think Hud will be sporting blue and orange. He's loving the kids he's meeting and is excited to be a part of the Auburn culture. The only college essay that made me cry was his to Auburn



- Angie's senior speech - on faith and church in China - just amazing. Getting to meet her parents and little sister visiting from China




- She's really good at this! As much as her athletic ability, her attitude and optimism shine


- Celebrating Julia's 18th - she's family!



- A full day with Basden - Indigo, Local Foods, shopping and facials. Enjoy her so much and loved being with her one-on-one for the day

- Texts and FT with Bran, even as a college student he's so great at keeping up


- Zoe's date with C, how healthy he's eating, has slimmed down SO much and his discipline is inspiring

- Hud's flying lesson with Cappy - first ride in his new plane





- Rodeo at the new Dickies arena with mom and dad and our girls, really fun night




- Essie's braceless smile and Dr. Kelley's amazing orthodontic staff

Great ortho AND a great friend
what she posted on our fam text
- That I get to work at a place where I'm continually touched by how much I enjoy the people, how kind and helpful these friends are. And yet I'm also in a position where I (sometimes strongly)  disagree with decisions I'm a part of. Trusting the experience / discernment of others, even when I don't see through the same lens. My CEO husband's tender encouragement is that I am only seeing part of the big picture. 

- Hud's self discipline

- Basden wanting me to go to yoga with her, getting to do that together, and then her going solo a couple of times this week, she seems to really love it


- This text from Basden, encouraging me with a devo, highlight of my week


- Essie's transition in changing schools, proud of her and so glad to get to see her some during the days now


- This memory popped up on FB, that 8th grade season was exciting!


- Esther's new foot spray :)

- Watching The Crown with C in the evenings, when I'm not falling asleep (!)

- Crashing with Mama P in the score box during a FREEZING game



Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles...   1 Chronicles 16:11-12