Practicing Gratitude 1.17.20

- Truth. I feel like Cappy and Daboo drilled this in us growing up, both in words and action


- Unrushed lunch with Lori, overdue but just the right timing. Watching her love her family well is inspiring

- FULL work week, getting to work with people I enjoy so much


- Makes me laugh


- This too


- These two cuties, that they bathed and walked our stinky pups!


- Reading through Job kind of makes me sad. Grateful for Your Word, for the mystery behind it

- Lots of darling new Pi Phis in Waco


- Getting to see this one in the middle of the day!


- Community, Ben's sermon and Hannah's text. Potential small group coming together - brings me joy to think of spending time with these friends

- THIS ONE at SCS for a day


- Coach Evan's email this week

- Heavy decisions. I'm STILL having to work on a gentle and quiet spirit

- I am enjoying her so much, her easy and joyful and responsible spirit. Don't want to take that for granted


- Daily opportunities to practice praising you in my sadness, thanking you in my disappointment, trusting that you know the long game

- PHS cheer, lots of time and work towards their competition this weekend, that Basden gets to be a part of it




- Watching SCS baseball practice for just a few minutes as I'm leaving work, esp that #12. Soaking in our "lasts"

- Bagging up Hud's "throw away" clothes and catching a sob, years and years of select baseball and  football really has come to an end. It's a lot to comprehend, feels like we just did this with Bran and in a few months Hud will be leaving. So good, so much to look forward to, and is breaking my heart all at the same time

- Friday morning at HOME

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles...   1 Chronicles 16:11-12