- Sweet, unexpected phone conversation with SC
|Got my eyes on #12|
|Completed pass near the end zone|
- The encouragement brought about by Dr. Naderman and Fuzzy's
- Mark Gregston and Heartlight Ministries. I love these people, their availability, and what they offer families
- That Ruby takes up more than half of his queen bed
- Hud's team's showcase and tournament at OU ~ really fun! And a gorgeous fall day for baseball
|Hud at center|
|On the mound - how fun!|
|Love these FW Cats! Thanks to Brad Fricks for this pic|
- Sweet Frog on a sunny Sunday with Corbin, Basden and Hud
- BU's win over Iowa State ~ whew!
- After a conversation about high school grades and GPA and AP v Dual Credit classes (a convo where I encouraged Hud to have a well-rounded high school life ~ to set his own goals rather than drink the coolaid of believing he needs perfect grades), I asked Hudson what he wanted to do. I asked him to not answer me right away, but to think about it, and that I'd love to know what he's aiming for. A couple of days later here's what popped up on my phone.
- Now it's Essie's turn at volleyball
|The most fun part of games for these girls are the celebrations|
- Essie asking us to build a volleyball sports court, because "I'd get to see Jordan again!"
- Corbin making sandwiches for lunches. VERY grateful.
- Sweet Everly's life! Celebrating one year
|photo creds Auntie Krista|
- Our little neighborhood Ace Hardware. One of my favorite places to shop. Where else can you buy light bulbs, pick up an adorable birthday gift, and mail a package in under ten minutes ~ all on the way home from school?! And they even mail out coupons.
- He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers his lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; He gently leads those who have young. Is 40:11
- Quiet days at home with kiddos in school. I am so, so grateful. That they're in school, and that I've learned to say no to so many daytime responsibilities
- Basden's day at school Monday ~ kind teachers with kind words. Mrs. Bryan's vision for encouraging her staff and students
- Basden getting the red plate not one night week, but two nights in a row
- Shopping with this girl
- That Essie thinks her big brothers are responsible for making 21 Pilots famous
- What's turned into the after school crew
- Bran's SCS retreat and Drew's song
|I actually don't know much about this yet, anxious to hear more from Bran|
|15 years and going strong|
|She sure seems happy here|
- Essie's love for playing school
- Hud’s PHS win last night! And - what could have been a significant knee injury doesn't seem to be, so thankful
- Getting to see Chase, Connor, Colton, Tanner, John and Billy as they spent the night here last night before Chase's wedding weekend. Miss these boys!
- Cool and rainy Friday morning to sit out on back porch; the relief I feel at the end of a school week, and how thankful I am for some open space on Friday
- That I am completely, absolutely incapable of getting spunky, never-wants-to-go-upstairs-alone Esther to bed at a decent time. I wave the white flag. But I love her anyway.
- How Corbin found Essie last night, sound asleep. Girl nor pup like to be alone.
|There's a pattern here|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12