- Hudson's PHS Homecoming 2016 ~ Freshman year
|Hudson and Sadie|
|Oh my word, what an awesome group of kids|
|Hud's quick change after Saturday's baseball tourn ~ with a last-min request to help tie bow-ties|
|Ready or not, here we go!|
|Pics at Colonial ~ he's still tying bowties|
|Just a few freshmen boys|
|John, Elliott, Hudson|
|Hud, Mitchell, Alex|
|obligatory somber pic|
|Matthew and Hud|
|Not all is serious|
|Hud and Julia ~ they match! Long-time friends|
|Nina, another of Hud's long-time friends|
|All set and ready for dinner|
|Marty blessing the meal|
|Hudson and Sadie ~ love this girl and her family|
|Essie, Emma, Basden|
|Claire and Essie|
- Lunch with mom at Local Foods, carving out a little time
- Watching tv with Corbin - on a school night!
- Basden's hair masterpieces
|All set for church!|
- Student of the month ~ now this is cool! What an honor
- Getting this pic in the middle of the day ~ makes me happy!
|Mr. Boerner, Sam, and Essie - senior service day at Tanglewood|
- 93 on a physics test ~ and how excited he was for it
- Elvia!! (she shows up a lot on these lists...)
- Mama Bear shirt in a gift bag just showing up on the pool house counter... some sweet friend did this for me??!
- Increased awareness of my words (good grief will I ever learn?!)
- These two cuties
- Coffee ~ yes, even black
- What the Tulsa Jameses are going through. Thankful in all things, even with so many emotions connected. That you created Jenna, and Your lamp searches her spirit, it searches out her inmost being ~ both spiritually and physically. Be so, so present with them, Father.
- In making these gratitude posts, it makes me realize how much I am enjoying this season of parenting. I love these ages of the kids, love that Bran is driving and Hud's about to, love that we have adult conversations with all four kids, but they're all still kids, and we go to sleep most every night with all four tucked in their beds upstairs. I am so, so grateful for this time. Grateful for Corbin, for his provision and hard work, for the stability he brings our family. Grateful for Branson's strong leadership in our family, and what Hudson adds to that and how he stabilizes his big brother in many ways. Basden's leadership as the oldest girl, and Essie's spunk and tender affection she offers. So, so much to be thankful for. Lord ~ I really can't express in words, my heart overflows.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12