|Loved everything about this wedding. Basden told me to take notes|
|So great to have Zack back for an evening|
|Zack, Preston and Bran|
|boys with Con-Con!|
|Coach Manks is just fantastic|
|As Basden would say, Shauny-Pawny-Lemon-Squawney|
|Essie holding court|
|Chase is MARRIED!|
|What a sweet night with really incredible people ~ so thrilled for Chase and Hannah|
- Connor moving back to Fort Worth! Who hoo!
- Happy happy birthday, Jane!
|What a sweet group of friends, and I just love Local Foods|
|Harper, Basden, Vada, Caroline ~ pallets all ready for a good night's sleep (!)|
|Some of the girls stopped by here Saturday evening for showers|
|Fun to hear tidbits of their stories. And Corbin's well-timed ice cream run was a hit|
|Getting to share at Sunday'slunch with parents|
|sweet Harper, and Ryan (with no voice)|
|Taryn is the best ~ two no-sleep nights with these girls|
- Monday kids off of school, getting to go see Greater film
- SCS cheer outfit Walsie brought over for Essie ~ she hasn't taken it off
- Quiet moments at home during the day
- These shirts in our laundry
- That she still loves to do this
|She brings me such joy. Love that infectious grin.|
- These two cuties. Have grown up together, and now our lives actually intersect with school. Love these kiddos.
|Basden and Brighton|
- These two, home sick on the same day, snuggled in to rest and sleep ALL day
|Hud completely hidden, wrapped under those blankets|
|Mitchell, Hud, Elliott|
- This moment ~ hilarious and precious!
|Daboo, Alison, Mama all cuddled up at the SCS game|
|Co-padres and co-madres|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12