- Essie finishing her homework independently
- Finishing up gymnastics for the year ~ Basden learned a ton and competed great!
|here we go ~ last meet of the year|
|floor routine ~ she's quite graceful|
|these women are the best|
- Yucatan’s catering. Made hosting the dinner so do-able on a May week night (!), and it was really nice to actually offer a dinner and not just dessert
|Love this kid|
- Hud taking pictures for me
- I am Light, in whom there is no darkness at all. 1 Jn 1:5
- Relaxing in the knowledge that the One who controls my life (and my children’s lives) is totally trustworthy.
- Heart friends
- Connor bringing me an early morning pour over and honey roll - yum!
|I will miss this|
- Sweet friends. Time with Mollie before she heads back to the UK
- With Essie's team's season over, getting to play as a guest on Coach Baxter's team ~ a treat!
- Straight from soccer to volleyball
- Oh my gosh. One of the absolute highlights of our year with all these awesome guys ~ the jelly belly game. Crying with laughter
|Basden, Connor, Chase, Shaun, Colton|
|Hud joins in|
- That when we fall into bed absolutely exhausted, we’ve got a comfy bed to fall into
- Michelle W and Dana P’s encouragement
- Betsy's encouragement
- Mother's Day. Corbin sent me on a date to Avoca with the boys, then shopping with the girls. He took such great care of me AND our moms
|Yummy lunch, three gorgeous flower bouquets|
|our year with Connor and Chase coming to a close... lots of thoughts on this one|
|Happy Mother's Day to YOU, Mom!|
|Wilson (and James!) women|
|Co-Madres. No words to express my gratitude for these two.|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12