- Getting to spend our year with Connor and Chase in the pool house. A total WIN for our family. They are incredible.
- Basden's 1st gymnastics competition in Plano - pretty exciting to watch all she's learned.
|With good firends Molly and GiGi|
|They all love Coach Patrick|
|Snagged a pic with Kendall and his girls ~ such a treat to see them!|
|All the guys. Sure are bigger now than when we began this annual outing|
|Schaefer / Wilson kiddos|
|Lovely and spirited Mrs. Davenport|
|One of my fav pics of C - ever. Reminds me of how he used to sit on the floor next to his grandad's recliner. Sweet.|
|Connor makes everything just a little more fun|
- Our "quiet" Advent reading last night morphing into a super lively half hour. Connor suggested reading each pages in different accents. Nothing beats belly-aching laughter, especially when it's a room full of my kids taken by it.
|Danielle cracked us up with her "growling" accent|
|Kristin jumped in with both feet, and Bran had us rolling. Pics don't do it justice to how FUNNY the evening was|
|Playmates with all the other kids at school|
- Getting to know Connor and Chase's family and friends as they visit from out of town ~ such amazing people.
- Corbin taking Basden to the JPS Pediatrics party in my place (again) ~ she loved it.
- Esther getting better in time for the last day of school Christmas party
|Her 4th gr teacher, my long-time friend Jessica Patterson|
- Celebrating Chauncy's birthday. Danika is quite the hostess, and David Breedlove is quite the chef. A huge gift to have the Franks next door.
- Christmas treats from friends and neighbors. Makes our city seem a lot smaller to find these goodies on our porch.
- Shopping for Christmas meals to share with my brothers and their families ~ it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- Thank you, Lord, for providing spunk and laughter during this very FULL month. I value that family time so much, yet feel helpless to make it happen with schedules and demands. Despite all of this, YOU are creating opportunities for family time in the most unexpected ways. Thank you, thank you. Despite my feelings of fatigue and helplessness, I feel your peace and your covering this Advent season. You are so generous.