|Our home is way more fun with Connor and Chase. Our first meal together ~ and actually the first day we met them!|
- Hudson and Basden doing their own school supply shopping at Staples. They took their lists and off they went... didn't need supervision from me. Awesome!
- Soaking up last days of summer.
- Saturday mornings. Sometimes.
- Football season!
- First day of school. Ready or not, here we come!
- Essie - 4th grade.
|Last one at Tanglewood.|
|With her teacher, Mrs. Patterson ~ my friend of more than 20 years|
|Our mid-morning carpool|
- Bran - 10th grade. Didn't get our traditional front porch pic - this will have to do.
|Real time in chemistry.|
- First scrimmage - a win!
|Met halfway in Bowie, Tx to face an Oklahoma team - a mere hour and half from Fort Worth|
- Taylor and Tatum at TCU!
|From Wimberly to Fort Worth... precious girls|
- Meet the Panthers. Have been doing this for years, since our boys played PeeWee football. Introducing PHS band, cross country, volleyball and football players.
|A mostly all-new Paschal football coaching staff. Pretty exciting changes in the air.|
- Bran’s text ~ “Can you buy me seaweed?”
- Quiet porch time in the mornings.
- Enjoying Chase and Connor living here. Add such energy and laughter to our home.
- Her favorite.
|Bourland frogs are fun!|
- Date with Mama ~ girls' night!
- Paschal's first game ~ Bran's first Varsity game. #27
|He easily admits it ~ more than a little scared to play varsity linebacker|
|Sideline instruction... Coach Hardin utilizes every moment for coaching|
|One for the W column - 72-42 v. South Hills|
- Hud running for Student Body President
|Hud and his fabulous campaign manager|
|Great friends, great candidates!|
|Proud Momma. Courageous boy.|
- That all my pictures uploaded from my phone to my laptop! Haven't in about two months!
- Mitchell staying with us this week. Cammie’s dad’s funeral at the Cowboy Church in Granbury - loved the hymns most of all. Lunch at Babe’s after ~ what sweet friends.
- Playing school.
|Because they don't get enough all day long.|
- Velvet Taco with Victoria. Have missed her so much!
- Dinner (and pinball!) with the Phelps ~ such a neat family, Corbin is so happy to work with David.
- Still soaking up summer... whether it's summer or not.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12