- Celebrating Hud’s spiritual birthday ~ hearing how his brother and sisters see the Holy Spirit in him. A theme of kindness.
- Es and her fantastic 3rd grade teacher, Ms. Clynch
|LeBron and Ms. Clynch after a gym party|
- Josh is back in Texas.
- Making time for this.
- An adventurous day. And as usual, Esther penned a note to make it official.
- This unexpected surprise waiting in our pool house ~ such a kind, encouraging gift and (anonymous) note. A significant lift.
- Hud going ON AND ON about a book he's reading on a Navy Seal. Unrestrained excitement and respect. If he goes into that profession one day, I will trace it back to him picking up The Red Circle as a 13-year-old at Half-Price books.
- Happier (smoother) days in our home these past couple of weeks.
- That it's almost pool season.
- Basden and her braids.
- That Basden was assigned "Glenda" in Wizard of Oz trial - she so wanted that part.
- Tanglewood's Artapalooza. And for great friends who send me pictures throughout the day!
|Paschal Jazz Band greeting our kiddos in the morning|
|All the parents who volunteer time and creativity to make this day possible ~ truly amazing.|
- Rodeo Goat and Steel City Pops with 5th grade girls
- Intense thunderstorms
- My Sunday afternoon date with Basden to the Botanical Gardens (and then back to Steel City!)
|Special girl, special quilt, special day|
- Cameron and Alan's family coming for a visit, along with Uncle Clinton!
|Alan, Bran, Corbin and Clinton|
|Auntie Cam with all the girls|
|Rowan, Pate, Essie|
|Nettie, Rowan, Foster, Esther, Basden ~ cousin fun|
- Branson and the worship team getting to host another Saturday evening "Gathering"
|Bran and Sloan|
|Nettie May performing her songs|
- Essie's note she scrawled (to herself) on her lunch bag.
|"God loves you!"|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12