Practicing Gratitude 6.15. 15

- A few days away with Corbin. On the heels of school ending, just good to get away

- That I’m not comfortable in Vegas

- Starbucks at the bottom of our hotel elevator

- Mom’s help with the kids  - tremendous

- Rooneys having girls for a sleepover the last day of school, precious. Not only something for girls to look forward to, but made it much easier on Esther for us to leave town (!)

- Coach Robin Thomas shuttling Hud to and from all his games and practices

- Charles Martin’s “Water from my Heart” ~ love a good book, really appreciate this author

- Gwen Ryleigh Hutyra 6.8.15 ~ beauty!! Congrats Jordan and Laura, and sweet Lily!

- Waking up early this morn. Time with the Lord outside on our back porch ~ I've longed for this gift of solitude

- Wisdom, how much I desperately need it, and God's promises regarding it:
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. Js 1:5-6 

Wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. Js. 3:17


- Bran's sense of humor, how he makes me laugh. Always ready to pull a prank

- A day of rest for Hudson today

- Bran’s 7 on 7 yesterday, after his baseball scrimmage. A lot, but it's good to keep that boy active

- A good day yesterday, free of parenting tension. I pushed away all my fears (rather, you removed them, Lord) for the day, and I just enjoyed my kiddos. Thank you!

- Basden’s week as a counselor at Camp Joy, spending week at Andersons. A shot in the arm for her to be with those friends. Essie getting to go, and enjoying it

- Summer! No school! Rest. Stress of academics removed. So thankful

- Lord ~ teach me to wear my armor constantly. And teach my children too:
Belt of truth; breastplate of righteousness; footwear- good news of peace; shield of faith; helmet of salvation; sword of the Spirit - your Word


Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles...   1 Chronicles 16:11-12