- Hud's turn ~ WYLDLIFE paint wars
- Room in the garage to park my humongous car
- Sleep overs
|Basden & Harper finally got dibs on the pool house|
|I didn't know I needed the encouragement, but she knew.|
|Everyone needs a fan club|
- Paschal baseball
|Bran's got his fan club, too|
|Tex & Essie ~ photo bomb|
- A cloudy, cool morning on the back porch. Not having to leave the house first thing in the morning. A lingering morning at home - restores my soul.
- Bran’s hard work on a project last night, his freshman District track meet yesterday (!), placing in 4 different events. The kid hasn’t even gone to a practice yet this year, but he absolutely loved competing.
- Found this after a morning "spat" once she'd left for school. Melted me.
- That Essie gets him for a daddy.
|Not sure who she loves more, tho - Bunny or Daddy??|
- Our Saturdays.
- These two.
|Tex and Essie ~ dream team|
- Reed and how precious he is, that he’ll be staying here in May, that you crossed our paths. Such a great kid.
- Girly shopping day ~ thanks, Camille ~ such a treat!
- That someone I love so much needs encouragement with a pending surgery, diagnosis... and that You are able to provide that encouragement.
- This fiction book by Randy Alcorn, Safely Home. Persecution of Chinese Christians - yowzers. I truly don't think I'' ever be the same. Intense. Amazing. Thought provoking.
|Lord, You have the whole world in your hands.|