- Bubble baths at Daboo's
- Happy 15th to you, Bran. So grateful we get to be your parents. All the time.
- Branson's 15th birthday dinner ~ loved celebrating with special friends and family.
|All four grandparents ~ indescribable gift|
|NickMo, Mitchell, Bran and Coach Manks|
|Coulter, Hud, Marc, John and B|
|So grateful for this crew|
|And oh my gosh - the neighborhood-community-effort-strawberry cake... doesn't look like much, but it was amazing (no laughing, KDS!) Actually, you can laugh. But it tasted fantastic.|
- Valentine baking with Daboo - these cookies sent with lots of love to Tulsa, Bozeman and Alpharetta
- Essie's planet project. The Lord's provision - truly - of creativity, time and efficiency in getting it finished. We were quite interrupted with the Doritos commercials and crafted "Uranus" at the 11th hour. And her project - not only finished on time - but super cute!
- Mama's health concern requiring a CTscan, endoscopic ultrasound, multiple appointments and procedures. She was given this bracelet by a hospital employee in the process.
- How did she know I needed a scone??
- B's first high school baseball scrimmage.
|Look who's here - must be baseball season|
- "Wilsons restaurant"
|Thankful that this still happens, that they haven't outgrown make-believe|
|One guess as to who wrote out the menu...|
- Bran's small group. Can we say thankful?!
- Another scrimmage - grateful that Bran's having fun.
- Michael and Kathy Burr - son and mother - God's grace poured out to our church body (and others) through their lives and story.
- Mrs. WELLMAN!
|Goodness, we are so fortunate to have her teaching our kiddos|
|We love FishStix|
- Corbin's going-away reception at Kent & Co
|Thank you, Kim, for planning such a great evening!|
|Pretty amazing that the route to Laity Lodge involves driving through a river|
|Gorgeous place, property, people|
- Groceries purchased while we were out of town
|And I know the culprit|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12