- How Basden entertains herself during games
- Essie on the soccer field. Still figuring it out, but she's lost the mega bow.
|This in response to her biggest brother on the sideline|
|Where are the snacks??!|
|How are these littles THIRD graders??|
- Cathy's autobiography. Corbin recently read several of his books and is touched by this man's generous, Christ-centered life
- These friends, and that our family gets to enjoy so much of TCU's campus and culture.
- Now posted at ULL ~ Hudson's team worked three years for what these signs represent.
- Ann of Green Gables. I am totally, totally smitten.
- Wrestling through hurt feelings (mine). Thankful in all things.
- Tarrant Net banquet - with Laura Bush - great friends and a great work by this fabulous ministry.
- View from my kitchen window - Cross and Ruby cooling off after wrestling
- These two - what gifts. So grateful to get to live my life with them. Good days, crazy days, hard days - thankful for every one of them.
- Hudda - sweet sweet big brother. Watching Essie's game and then playing with her afterwards.
- Attempting a "fun" family outing to the Promise. Oh my word - the kickback Corbin got for planning that on a Saturday evening... poor thing. Shaun made it bearable for the boys. Girls loved it. Mommy was exhausted playing referee between Corbin and that big one.
|Sweet Mollie with her English accent and long fingernails - our new next-door neighbor - what a cutie|
- Basden with a little free time. Turned out some yummy cookie dough fudge. All by herself.
- Bran growing a mullet. Thankful in all things.
- McLean's book fair. That is was successful. And that it's OVER. (Thanks, Betsy, for being my partner in crime!)
- Lisa sending me Dr. Cloud's quote - a keeper: "Each person is responsible for their own feelings, attitudes, choices, behaviors and desires. Whose do you feel responsible for besides your own?”
- Panther football - games makes early morning practice bearable.
|Faithful Daboo and Cappy|
- Tara here from Kauai for a few days - what a bright spot. Admire her much. And LOVE her kids.
- Basden running for 5th grade student council. She didn't win, and didn't win last year either. Proud of her efforts, and that she seems to shake off the loss.
- From Streams in the Desert: "Waiting upon God is vital in order to see Him and receive a vision from Him. And the amount of time spent before Him is also critical, for our hearts are like a photographer’s film - the longer exposed, the deeper the impression. For God’s vision to be impressed upon our hearts, we must sit in stillness at his feet for quite a long time. Remember, the troubled surface of a lake will not reflect an image."
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12