- Time with heart friends in Austin: visting with Carlos and Kelly in their home; Kirsten, Brandon and their kiddos for lunch; Kristin Cowden and her kiddos in their home, and several hours with Shaun and Christina for dinner last night. Your timing, the way you orchestrate the events, just precious. Thank you.
|Time with Kirsten - and ALL the Dickersons!|
|Photo creds to Christina - lovely dinner!|
- Getting to see Raven and Lily storefront in Austin and meeting Kirsten's staff - I could have taken one of everything.
- A few hours alone in a corner of the hotel lobby.
- Getting home to Hud's football game, a gift to have all the grandparents there
- A (big) "no." Choosing to see it not as rejection, but as protection.
- That we can trust you, Lord, with disappointments - You see the road ahead, and we can keep our eyes on You for direction.
- Dress-up day at McLean
|Nice legs, Hud.|
- Essie (and friends) constantly playing school. Find these all over the house.
|My fav - the "good day" column v. the "horable" column|
- Papa attempting to take the boys to fish on lake Grapevine when they were off of school Monday. Winds were too strong - bummer. But Papa's willingness to cancel an appt and take the boys is huge. Rain check.
- Bran's first Paschal homecoming
|Headed to the varsity game|
|Pics and dinner downtown (thx for organizing us, Tami!)|
|What a great group of girls|
- An unexpected sussy for Essie that Sarah dropped by - a darling, sparkly dress for no reason at all except to be twinsies with Avie. So thoughtful and made Esther's (and my) night.
- That our (huge) elementary school feels small because of our amazing, staff, families and teachers.
- Swimming in October
- This coaster in our Austin hotel - yes and yes.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12