|Delayed gratification ~ Bran has been waiting for this fishing kayak since he turned 13. Now we just need some rain for the lake!|
|Training Ruby to be a fisher-pup. She looks a little freaked-out to me.|
|NickMo is the BEST.|
- Gun show.
- My zippy little rental car - Hundai Sonata - while my car is in the shop. Thankful that our insurance covers a rental, and as much as I love my big suburban, small (and great gas mileage) has been a fun change of pace.
- Prayers over a particular meeting, open hearts and God's guidance. Riding the wave.
- That Hudson still asks permission to get popsicles for he and his friends.
- Summer swims. Essie had a playdate while mommy had a playdate
|Campbell and Essie|
- Poor choices with texts ~ continuous opportunities to train our kids. Not expecting perfection through teen years, but hopefully taking advantage of opportunities to teach and remind them of who they really are.
- Burning the midnight oil with our boys. That's when they seem to open up. We'll take it when we can get it.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12