- My patriotic son.
|Marc and Bran. I found these pics on my phone a day later.|
- The boys were so desperate to fish, we went a couple of times to Benbrook pond. That's right, not Benbrook lake, Benbrook pond.
|Bleu taught Bran and Hud a thing or two|
- Struggling with parenting decisions. Kids watching us wrestle, hopefully understanding that we are all a work in process.
- TCU cheer camp. I had fun watching Esther. I'm her mom, but she's a natural.
- Precious, precious Camp Calico. Katie is simply amazing, as are her three friends who helped put on camp.
|Last day of camp, presenting each girl with a character quality. Basden blushing, but in a good way.|
|Goodness, what a sweet group.|
|Joy Taylor (Bozeman) and Bogan (Tulsa)|
- A spontaneous slumber party. Sweet girls.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12