|It stayed afloat! Glass shower tiles, wooden skewers & silk for a sail, Crystal light canisters|
|Es taking apart all those glass tiles one by one|
|With their one-of-a kind bracelets (and belt)|
|Making a volcano (now on this one I felt like Mom of the year)|
- Bran spending a week in Watercolor with friends. His first text after they'd arrived to their house was that they have a pond in the backyard! (Nevermind the entire Gulf of Mexico right out front)
- The gifts Bran brought home from the sea - hats for the girls, sunglasses for Hud, and a coffee mug for me... perfect. Girls lit up when they saw them.
- Corbin’s “heavy” with work right now. That You’ve provided this work for him, and that he does it well, even in the midst of heavy seasons.
- Basden figuring out ways to swim without getting her face wet
- Her creative bandaids
- Basden's "cat bag" ~ first summer sewing project
- The girls' first pool-house sleepover. I intended to sleep out there with them, but Hud took over as protector.
|Sweet girls. Love those grins.|
- That my (sometimes intense) negative emotions are temporary. With offering them up to Him, God can change them even if the circumstance doesn't change - but He most often engineers the circumstances to improve in His time.
- Skylar's baptism, and then getting to celebrate with her friends and family afterwards.
|Surrounded by men who love her|
|Special, special people|
|Always in it.|
|Running the baseline... wish I knew what he was thinking??|
|A walking comedy act|
- Tom and Molly's news. A life-changing, generous, gift.
- What summer looks like
- Daboo's homegrown tomatoes - and the salsa they turn out!
- Blueberries from Daboo's garden ~ and in turn her blueberry jam- yum!
|How cute is that?!|
- Bran confiscating - and wearing - Corbin's old Tri Delt shirts from Baylor
- Basden wanting a hamster. Mommy not wanting a hamster, because I can just imagine our puppies with a new hamster. We'll see who wins this one...
- Cupcake yummies dropped off by the Howards - "just because." Filled our sweet tooth, but also lightened our hearts.
- Blue Mesa with Chris and Sarah. Not only a fun dinner, but touched by the longevity and dear nature of their friendships. Foundational friends. And - their marriage - authentic - inspires us.
- Weather this week - highs in upper 80's??! Coffee and a blanket on porch in mornings?!
- The Bannisters surrounded by friends, support, lots of meals, and people who love them coming alongside to meet needs and offer kindness
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12