- What she chose to put in the locket
- Watching Hudson as a Baylor Bear this spring
|You know something's wrong if he's not cheering / chattering|
- Basden's first run at softball - Go Pirates!
|Their turn in the stands, for a change!|
|They have no idea the support FOUR grandparents offer|
|sweet sweet sweet|
- Her make-shift desk
- Mud Run - taking the time on a Sat morn, even with the boys' two baseball tournaments in neighboring cities... so fun!!
- Stephanie's prayer service, lovely. Ps 121.
- Bran’s comment afterward - “We should always feel like this.” A young heart burdened heavy.
- That when I click on Steph’s “meals” website, her community of friends has already filled all of June’s dates. What sweet, generous friends surround their family.
- Our costume closet... and finding her like this
- Praying with Bran - his asking for the strength to forgive someone. These moments are when I’m so grateful to be his mom, to get to see this heart.
- A visit from our New Mexico cousins - a treat!
|Bran and Foster ~ air soft wars|
|Uncle Alan helping with the turf ~ bless him!|
|Ro and Es|
|Nettie and Joy|
|Cannot get enough of this!|
- These cute things all together
- Papa the Pied Piper
- Joined at the heart
- Rollerskating with Abby
- Volunteering with Artapalooza ~ tie-dye t-shirts, no less!
- Not ashamed
- Not here, either.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12