- Corbin always making the celebration special
- Little Laura Ingalls Wilder
|This dress - a treasure - made for Daboo by my Grandma Esther|
- Basden's "Squake" (snake / squirrel)
- Esther's 1st grade field day
- Basden Joy - holding the anchor in field day (trying, at least!)
- Hud's 5th grade (final) field day
- Basden's field day awards
- Hud and his field day awards
- Papa’s back surgery in Tyler, we think a success. Slow healing, but helpful.
- Mama’s sweet text that he’s enduring this for his grandkids - that Papa has too much he still wants to do with them!
- Watching Hud (11) grow into a young man. Almost as tall as me. Pretty much looking him straight in the eye now. He seems to be changing by the week.
- Hair rollers for little beauties
- Bran at the lake - when I asked him to open the gate, this is what popped up in my rearview monitor (don't try this at home....)
- Lotsa, lotsa baseball... but this Mom loves it.
- Mother's day tourney - and after games from 8am to 11 pm, the 9ers WON
- Bran receiving a special athletic award - even more special that he got it along with Coulter
|Mama and Papa couldn't be at the ceremony (Cap & Daboo represented them well), but they came by after in a typhoon to celebrate|
|It took a few months, but Branson admires him like crazy now|
|Grateful time and again for these McLean teachers|
|Since they're not getting a green thumb from me, so glad they've got Daboo's genes|
- Each little moment with him
- Swimming season officially here!
- Thursday Boys fun
- Precious Davenports in CO - make me smile.
- Chris and Crystal's Memorial Day in Bozeman - a little different than ours!
- Big game back yard hunter
- Finishing the year with Moms in Prayer
|These pages represent hundreds and hundreds of prayers for Tanglewood staff, students and families|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12