- A Treasury of Praise
Heavenly Father, these words are especially meaningful to me this week. What a relief that Your ideal is for me to just be myself, not some unattainable image. While I am continually striving to live healthier, more disciplined, more grateful, live life at a slower pace, etc, I'm reminded that even while You are shaping me, You desire for me to be me.
Thank You, Lord...
- Uncle Richard's life, and the celebration with dear family in Somerset. A step back into James history for all of us being together. What a sweet weekend, so grateful for the time especially with Bran and him getting to experience that dynamic of our family.
|Dad & Aunt Francine. Took about 2 seconds for Bran to notice the resemblance|
|Bran, me, Cassidy (expecting her little one any day!)|
|Aunt Mary, me, Daboo|
|Cappy with Rusty, Bran and Luke|
- These precious ones in our home (not long enough)
- Melts my heart
|Bran got a kick out of Essie drawing herself bigger than him|
- Melinda and her workouts. I am just beginning to like them.
- Celebrating 50 years with Erma
- Poor thing, hated that she was sick, but loved having her home and all to myself (and grateful it only lasted one day!)
- Essie's badge she stuck on Daboo
|"I like you"|
- That I can trust you'll pull my thoughts together for the 12th!
- Es' "All About Me" project ~ we really had fun doing this (as much as I hate projects), she loved making up clothes for herself
- 1st Panther game of the season - Hud #12 on the field, Esther and Basden's first game to be cheerleaders on the sidelines!
|Had to include this pic, she & Lily are having so much fun|
- 2nd game, team seemed much more fluid this time around
|Still getting used to seeing him in football pads|
|All of us moms were cracking up at the row of arms-crossed dads|
|Yes, that's a chip clip on her nose|
- Ranger game tickets to the Cliftons, that we got to be a part of connecting the dots (happy birthday, sweet Emma!)
- Tara has more energy to play than Mommy does! Kids love, love having her here
- See you at the Pole 2012
|Tanglewood, Corbin starting us with a brief devo|
|Basden asked at the end, "Mommy, why are the adults crying?" Hard to hear children petition the Lord for the school without tearing up.|
|McLean Middle. I forgot to tell Bran ahead of time, but the Lord told him!|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12