Practicing Gratitude 9.06.12

- Katie in our home ~ such a gem!

- Watching tv piled up on all the couch cushions

- Again, the ways I find her. 

- And sometimes I find this one kinda crazy, too. 

- An attempt to kiss and make up...

- Isn't this every child's favorite swim activity? Thankful for a strong daddy!


- What a sweetheart.
 
- I think I might actually be really feeling thankful for these guys. The electric fence has made all the difference ~ and it's sweet watching them with the kids, Bran especially.

 

- That the kids seem to be more independent with their homework

- Walks in the park

- A slow 3-day weekend, time at home to relax

- Going Public, re-skimming it most every summer, and the specific encouragement it provides

- Ward & Jen's encouragement

- Pinterest - changing the way I cook! (I love most of all seeing pictures of the recipes)

- Hearing more of Jana's story

- Sponge rollers - their fav!

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you. Ps. 63:3-5

Comments

Krista Sanders said…
Happy that the dogs are keepers. ; )
Sponger rollers and brothers kissing, kind of. Love those.