- 1st day of summer - no alarm clocks and a bean bag tournament
- 2nd day of summer in our neighbor's yard - still no morning alarm clocks
- Moses Stone Gonzalez. He of course has no idea (yet) the gift of the family he was brought into. Thankful for the gift of his life.
- Rainy summer day - one of my all-time favorite kinds of days.
|Keeping Cross dry|
- Finding them like this (and thankful for Mo Williems!)
- Funny moments. Like this one, when we could wait no longer for ice at our between-games McDonald's break
- Sweet encouragement - from the Lord - between friends
- This coach, wow! And that Hud gets to be part of this team
- Lots of hard work to get to this point.
|Esther doesn't stay far from the action|
- Summer Slurpees
- Bird house painting with Daboo
- 2nd week of summer pedis - frivolous and very fun
- The new legacy for The Place - shocking to see Granny and Pappy's land full of solar panels, but thankful for Cappy's work and all that it provides. I have no doubt that Granny is getting a chuckle out of this. (And - great photo Dad!)
|Scarlett, Marshall, Ashlyn, Brenna|
|Trey's signature pose - he's done this with all four kiddos since they were about 2 days old.|