Practicing Gratitude 5.7.12

- That he lets her win


- Wondering how I'm going to speak truth into the heart of my child, and God does it without me

- Preferring books over TV

- Water

- My girls' love for me, and how they show it

- Brantley Korbin!!!
Precious boy! Luke & Julie's newest in Tulsa
What I wrote
Essie's edits

- University Little League and the fantastic friends we get to play with




- Coaches volunteering their time - a tremendous amount of their time

- Special evenings he makes for his girls


- Texts during the Ranger game

- Reunion prayer chains

- Turning the last page of our school calendar!

- Encouraging words

- "Hudson, you're just Mr. Everything!"



- Friends who pray when I can't - those who carry my mat

- Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness

- 4 coats of polish, making her nails just perfect for the special occasion

 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles...   1 Chronicles 16:11-12



Comments

nikki said…
please, please tell me the story about the outfit that kit is wearing....i need to know this story.