- Wondering how I'm going to speak truth into the heart of my child, and God does it without me
- Preferring books over TV
- My girls' love for me, and how they show it
- Brantley Korbin!!!
|Precious boy! Luke & Julie's newest in Tulsa|
|What I wrote|
- University Little League and the fantastic friends we get to play with
- Coaches volunteering their time - a tremendous amount of their time
- Special evenings he makes for his girls
- Texts during the Ranger game
- Reunion prayer chains
- Turning the last page of our school calendar!
- Encouraging words
- "Hudson, you're just Mr. Everything!"
- Friends who pray when I can't - those who carry my mat
- Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness
- 4 coats of polish, making her nails just perfect for the special occasion
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12