- Weekly visits in the surgeon's waiting room - always someone with much worse injuries than me. Perspective.
- Hot tomato basil soup
- Running into Laura periodically at Einstein's - what a gem
- Branson as Eric Liddell. AND- the last project for the year!
- Basden as a robber. And director.
|Her costume may look simple, but it took a lot of consulting with smart people to make it come together (this was the morning after we'd put together Mr. Liddell).|
|These two co-directed the entire "opera"|
|Basden and Mrs. Burlin, our incredible music teacher|
- Family conferences on the front steps of the school - agreeing to team up in prayer for these kiddos
- Ranger games with my husband and boys
- A few quiet moments
- Finishing loads of paperwork and forms!!
- That I could check "no" all the way down the line. Thankful!
- Coffee with Melissa, her story of God's drawing her heart
- So Created
- Music camp auditions with SMILES instead of tears!
- Good friends, good food
- Sunday afternoon visitors
- Jaguar racing
- Chicken enchiladas, roasted salsa and cream cheese pound cake
- Cute buns! (she doesn't read my blog yet)
- A husband who fixes my flat tires
- Pot roast and corn dropped off - thank you, Mama!
- Artapalooza and all that it inspires. Seriously, one of the coolest things our school offers.
|How fun is THAT? Even more festive with the Paschal marching band filling those steps with a morning welcome.|
|Duct tape wallets|