-Yet another family portrait... a priceless one at that
-This legacy that Papa's building... love, love, love and WHIPPED CREAM
- Star Blazers, a new bond for Hud & Daddy
- Pretty eyes, pretty hearts
- That your presence, Lord, in the present is an endless source of joy, a continual feast. The soul-satisfaction I find in you helps me relate to other people. As I enjoy your abiding presence, I can bless others with my gentleness." Adapted from Treasury of Praise. Thankful, thankful for His abiding presence.
- A particular nursing home spy
- To get to have this one to be in our home, along with his brothers...
- That these notes appear in multitudes, and I can't get enough of them
- Mornings when Corbin drives kids to both schools... his generosity is not normal
- Celebrating Todd's 40 years- foundational friends in our lives - grateful for so many great years of friendship with the Brogdons
- That Basden gets Daboo for her science teacher (and that our school makes this an option)
- Matthew 13, when rocky ground becomes fertile
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12