- That Christmastime can make even veggies a special treat
- Aunt Julie's creativity in merging James traditions... great job, Julie. You make Christmas FUN.
- Cousin banter. These twins bring a fantastic new dynamic.
- Basden's simplicity and contentedness
- Baylor victories - RG3 for Heisman and Alamo bowl. Go Bears! (and Frogs)
- Customized Secret Santa cousin gifts
- Bruce the shark, Aunt Julie hit the bulls-eye with this one
- As Pappy would say, for a minute there these girls had some real power
- Basden never more than a few inches from these babes
- Watching Chris and Crystal maneuver Payton and Naomi's sleeping and eating and playing schedules
- A couple of pretty hours at the park with pretty girls
- Private lessons from Uncle Chris - who can still wow his nephews with his home-run derby
|My mind's eye still sees Chris at Hudson's age, baseball in hand, throwing the ball with Luke and dinging up the backyard fence|
- Daboo's gift to all the (grown-up) girls - shopping, lunch, and TIME. Looking forward to next year's outing with Amy at the table (and thanks, guys, for watching all the kids!)
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12