- Hand prints in wet concrete, evidence of those precious souls who inhabit this home
- Psalm 1, timelines, and a bag of apples
- That Adventures in Odessey has the power to draw in my (no longer) reluctant tween
- From Essie, "I just love you so much, I could kiss you a thousand times."
- Another from Essie, "Mom, I really love school, I just wish it wasn't so long." TUGS at my heart. Grateful for the tug, for how much I love this little gal.
- Great basketball teams for both boys
- Hearing Bran laugh at Hud's joke during dinner - instead of rolling his eyes...
- Actually enjoying Cross and Ruby's company at home during the day
- Simple, sweet Advent
- Celebrating 40
- Ready forgiveness from my children
- Our (quite beautiful) Charlie Brown Christmas tree - getting to where I can love and appreciate (and be grateful for) the simplicity
- False alarms at 3 am - and dogs that need to get outside
- No Ordinary Home, that she taught me how to Celebrate His COMING
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12