389. Dog crates... duh!
|Exactly one hour and six minutes after this...|
|our beloved pups had new homes. Making them more beloved.|
391. A kind husband. He shows such kindness to me, our children, and others.
392. Hugging tight through tears.
393. An overnight with dear girlfriends, and what that does for my hearts.
394. Quiet and stillness (albeit brief!) of mornings.
395. Being in tune
396. These two who travel the country (not on bikes) to visit children and grandkiddos
|Cappy & Daboo in Montana with Chris and Joy Taylor|
398. TEAM HUDSON
399. Celebrating Morgan's first year
400. Essie's blueberries
401. Dog crates (that's worth two - and more)
402. Feeling famous because I'm my son's (the other one's) mother
403. Machinery in our backyard
404. This opening on 377
406. The fact that Carrot lives at school
407. Overheard from the back seat... "Basden, do you love me?" "Essie, I don't just love you, I love you forever and ever and ever with my whole heart."
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12