355. All six of us back together - and a great week at camp for kids
356. Hudson's "James Bond" award, with the bee stings to show for it
357. Great counselors
358. Our new principal for 6th grade
359. Confirmations for our school year - you are so kind, Lord, in the details
360. Rain rain rain rain rain (we got a spattering last week...) but we'll take what we can get!
361. "Cooler weather" - breaking our 40-day 100-degree streak
362. Great, easy interactions
363. Ward and Nick Mo - the kind of people you want around for a week
364. Chris' birthday yesterday - 34 years now that this world has been a better place
365. A very fun anniversary weekend, back to our wedding night hotel
366. A surprise lunch with these two.
367. Aunt Diana and Uncle Charlie (and little Ava!), and the easy, loving JOY they infuse
368. Three dogs + no fence = creativity
369. A change of plans... less stress
370. A lighter heart today. His mercies are new every morning.
You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you. Ps 86:5