Practicing Gratitude... 7.25.1

317. Bogan and Broderick in Fort Worth - and Aunt Julie, of course!


318. An evening with Paul & Allison, soon-to-be newlyweds... Esther had Allison fully "decorated"



319. Idaho horse bites (don't know if Bran will ever be thankful for those)


320. Celebrating Esther's five years


321. A very fun "purple party" that came together quickly (!)




322. Cards and packages from far away family


323. Running my dishwasher three times Saturday - which means we got to have a lot of loved ones in our home

324. An evening with the Schaefers - time together always fun AND meaningful


325. I can't say it enough.... SUMMER

326. That my calendar still says July

327. Jordan's truck in front of our home on a nearly daily basis - means construction starts soon (and with that - thankful for Laura's new job!)

328. A (too quick) visit with Heather and her littles ones. Love her beautiful heart, her lovely family
 
 

329. Monday morning movies with neighbors... again, can we say SUMMER?!
 

 I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  Psalm 146:2




Comments

Emily said…
Always glad to find another heart that LOVES SUMMER as much as I do. I could take it year round!
Krista Sanders said…
Seeing all those people in your home screams your heart! My favorite picture is seeing Bran being man-handled!!