Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Change of Heart

The month of May and the first half of June proved an absolute whirlwind for the Wilsons: closing the the school year and baseball and field days and ballet recitals and school plays and end-of-the-year parties of every sort... and did I mention baseball? My response to the overload was a two-hour venting session with one of my best friends. She graciously listened to me rant about our family's overcrowded schedule and responsibilities and commitments. I wanted our kids HOME, with NO schedule - all my little chicks under our roof without demands and entanglements and wacky schedules.


This is my kids' response earlier today to being locked outside in the back yard.

**Note**
I told the same friend about locking the children outside today, and she said, "I've heard of moms who do that."