Floating


Branson sat down to e-mail Mama and Papa (Corbin's parents in NM) this evening. I looked back to my sent folder and found his unchecked correspondence, with this last line:
how has your summer been? well I bet you know that we are going KANAKUK:| OK I HOPE THE LORD IS ANSWERING YOUR PRAYRS AND FLOATING WITH YOU AND FOSTER AND NETTY!:) I LOVE YOU!:)

I asked him later what he meant by "floating," and he answered just as I expected. "You know, Mom, that God is there with them and floating all around them."

We leave tomorrow morning for Kanakuk Family Camp. I am beside myself. It's been twelve years since I've been to Kanakuk, and our kids have never been. Probably won't update while we're there, but hope to blog an update or two once we return.

Meanwhile, I pray the Lord is floating with you and yours!

Comments

How fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! And I hope the Lord is floating all around all of us. :)
Krista Sanders said…
He's coined yet another term! Love it. Can't wait to hear all about your time!
Alyssa said…
I look forward to the recaps!
Chrys and Mike said…
tj! what a precious family you have! i linked to your blog thru a comment you left on another blog. i hope you're having an incredible time at kamp. i have such fond memories of that place and would love to take our family someday. enjoy!!

i'm glad to be in touch!

chrys
emily said…
What an absolute blessing it was to spend a week with the Wilson clan. We can't wait to have our reunion very soon! Wick loved seeing Branson's pic on this post.