Distracted

Hello again! Hoping my blogging activity rekindles as baseball season dwindles.
But what a fun season is has been!
So it's a little scary to post something after a period of inactivity, but this should do the trick. I can't not post this.


Creativity emerges in our house with me on a 40-min Apple Support phone call. My dramatic, 8-year-old Toby Mac fan left this on my (supposedly off-limits) camera a few days ago. Let's just say I got a great ab workout in time for swimsuit season with all the laughing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's hilarious. What a funny surprise to find on your camera!
kellie said…
ditto on the ab workout, after that i am going to be sporting the white 2 piece!!! you have got to get that to Toby some how, I think I know a way e mail me!!
Krista Sanders said…
okay-- again, it was worth the wait. You've got to find that boy a stage.
Wow...that is too funny. Gosh, still can't believe Bran is so old!
meh said…
Too funny!!!
nikki said…
kids made me play this over and over- they don't understand it's not really his voice---they are quite impressed and perplexed---kinda like how i feel when i read kellie b's comment and realize she has a way to contact toby mac. amazing.
Renae said…
Oh, that boy is destined for superstardom. What a cool kid!
Anonymous said…
Speechless in GA. bsd