Back to Blogging...

Well, I'm back.
It's Wednesday, and I don't have a "Wednesday Wonder" to offer, and at this point I think they might need to become "Monthly Marvels." Ha.
I find that blogging is kind of like exercising. Once that pendulum is stopped, it's hard to get going again. I wish I had some great reason for not posting in the past few weeks, but that pendulum thing is the best I can come up with. So, I'm back. I know all three of you are thrilled.
Wanted to share a few photos that capture our past few weeks. I would have posted photos from Easter and from our first Sunday in our new church building (Easter Sunday!) if I wouldn't have permanently deleted all eighty of them from my camera.
So, some other Wilson family highlights...


Branson after hitting an OUT OF THE PARK home run. I've never seen such a big grin on my little boy's face as when he rounded second base and headed for third and then home. After all the cheering subsided, I looked down to find Basden crying beside me. "Basden! What's wrong, sweetie?" She said, "Mommy - you knocked me over!"
Oops. At least I didn't accidentally break into a cheerleading jump - not that that's ever happened before - certainly not while watching Hudson make a basket last winter...

Basden at a recent birthday party - Granny would be proud. Adorable smile, adorable party, adorable friend.



Enjoying a couple of days at the lake. Canoe rides are a favorite with Daddy.


One of my favs of little Essie. Her teacher told me this morning during their "buggy ride" at school that they put Esther in the wagon when there are too many children to fit in the six-person buggy stroller, because Esther is one of the only ones they can trust not to jump out of the wagon. Imagine - my active little whirlwind of a daughter can be trusted to sit still... amazing what they'll do for other people. And for those of you wondering how the blanket training's going, well, let's just say Esther was in my ARMS when Bran hit that home run.
Gotta run for now, hope to be back sooner than a month from now!

Btw, just kidding about the Monthly Marvels. While I will continue to highlight people on this blog, it just won't be weekly at this point. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Unknown said…
The kids are so grown up..And as cute as ever!
Anonymous said…
I wish I could have seen the homer! What a treat! Miss you guys!
meh said…
Welcome back and great pics.
Anonymous said…
Hi T.J.!! -

Make that FOUR thrilled readers... It was great running in to you at CCBC last Thursday. I was so glad to meet your precious Esther... I really enjoy reading your blog and catching up with my little Wee-Care friends -although not babies any more!!

Your friend,

Priscilla Roberts
Alyssa said…
So glad you are back!!
Renae said…
So glad to "see" you! I was getting a little worried . . .

Love you, girl. Love the pics.

--r
TJ Wilson said…
Kel & MEH - yes, as are your darlings!
C&L - miss YOU. makes my day to hear from you.
PR - you are adorable, loved our quick catch-up last week. you have always been a bright spot for the entire Wilson clan.
Bits & RB - yes, I've missed my blogging buddies.
Krista Sanders said…
Well, a few more than 3 readers, friend. I laughed out loud a couple of times. Surprisingly, you never mentioned your cheerleading stunt/flashback at Hud's game. Hate I missed that one. LOVE the pictures...
Anonymous said…
Fun pictures. We'll add my sentiments that I'm glad you're back. When I don't get to chat with you OR read your blog, I feel so disconnected from you!
Lynda Meyers said…
Definitely at least FIVE thrilled readers...

If there weren't lulls I'd wonder if you were normal (not to mention human)!!
TJ Wilson said…
kds - I hear of coaches not drafting certain kids because of their moms... we'd make quite a pair in the stands.
spag - ditto, ditto. you did great last night
mr - THANKS for that. yes, very human.
Anonymous said…
My kind of baseball Mom. Were you hanging on the fence after knocking down kids and possibly other moms? If so, you'd fit in our crowd. bsd
Britta Coleman said…
Great pics. And I hear you on the pendulum. Blogging IS like exercise...so I should probably log off and head to the gym.

Sigh.
TJ Wilson said…
bsd - what an honor! will keep an eye out for those fence moms.
bc - glad you stopped by, friend.
Blue Skies said…
glad to see you back on. I had one of those breaks myself and I have to agree with your exercise assessment. Great pictures. Also hopeful when I see the canoe picture - we actually almost tried a canoe trip with our 3 this Sunday but decided to postpone for another weekend - when we have bathing suits on!