Wednesday Wonder - Health!

Ok, short post today...
No specific person I'm bragging on, but instead praising God for HEALTH.
We've had a week and 1/2 of high fevers and all that accompanies them, keeping the kids home (and should have kept Corbin home) from school. The flu? Who knows, just glad it's leaving. We're hoping everyone will be back at school tomorrow.
In the meantime, I'm grateful for two precious friends bringing meals(!), Daboo dropping off movies and snacks, and a sweet Tanglewood friend bringing make-up work (for boys) and Starbucks (for mommy). Thank you, thank you. In the meantime, we've actually kind of enjoyed our time laying on the couch and watching movies together, though I'm ready for a hiatus from the Disney Channel.
Blessings of peace and good health to YOU!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you guys are on the mend!
Sarah said…
I can SO relate! I hope you all remain healthy...
Jessica Brogdon said…
So my question is...With all this sickness, how in the world are you going to get your Valentine out this year? Glad you're all feeling better. Miss you!
Alyssa said…
So glad to hear that everyone is doing better. Send some of that good health my way when you get the chance.
Nicole said…
TJ!
So glad to spend time with you in the blogosphere! I love to see your precious and growing family all the way from Colorado!

Love you guys lots...keep writing so I can keep reading and avoiding laundry and emptying the dishwasher!