Bran the Author



Branson walked into the kitchen the other day and found me bent over my laptop.
"What are you doing, Mom?"
"Writing a story, B."
"Is it for your blog thing?"
"Yep."
"If I write a story will you put it on your blog?"
"Yep."
10 minutes later the rough (& final) draft landed on my desk.
So...here ya go, Bran. Keep up that writing thing...

Me and My Friend Hudson Key.

Once upon a time, my friend invited me over. His name was Hudson Key. First,we had an airsoft war. He hit me on the shoulder. I sed, “you are dead!” So I got his machine gun and hit him on the leg. And he sed “I give up!”
So then we got on our skeateboards and I got on his bike and went off the ramp and did half a front flip and had no helmet on. My shoulder was gushing blood out. So I never went off a ramp on a bike again!
REAL STORY

Comments

Krista Sanders said…
"gushed"-- great word! Way to go, Mom! You made his day!
Alyssa said…
You need to share this with Melissa & James. I'm sure they'd be proud!
meh said…
All boy!!! I love it!!!
Anonymous said…
Great story, Bran! I particularly loved the affirmation that it was real. I think you should write something for your mom's blog like every other week. . .
Randy Key said…
Great story Bran! I love the fact that you did a front flip on your bike! You'll have to teach me that next time I'm over!
TJ Wilson said…
kds & bits - my faithful blogging friends...
MEH - something tells me you have plenty of these stories you could post. But even taken up a notch now that the boys are no longer 7!
spag - yes, the "real story" part was my fav.
RVK - fun to hear from you, friend! B will be especially proud you read his story. no encouraging the skateboarding, now!
Daboo said…
Yep, that's MY first born grandson!! Pretty special and soooooooo talented, just like his mom.
DABOO
TJ Wilson said…
hey everyone - thanks i like these comments. randy, i would really like to skateboard with you. -Branson