Bragging Rights



Ok... at least it's not bragging on my kids (this time). There's hardly anyone in the world I'm more proud of than my big brother, Trey. Check out his latest award... his 2nd year to receive this nation-wide "40 Under 40" honor. This from the kid who hated to read novels yet could reprogram anything electronic at age 3. When I read his response to "the biggest change in the next five years..." (see article), I am propelled back to days in high school when he tried to explain to me the workings of a carburetor.
Way to go, Trey - love you and am proud of you!
Also - check out DARLING Marshall when you have a moment.

Comments

Krista Sanders said…
I attempted to read the answer to that question (biggest change).......so you STILL don't know how a carburetor works, do you? Way to go Trey!