Spaghettipie tagged me in this writing questionnaire. Here goes...
1. What’s the one book or writing project you haven’t yet written but still hope to?
I've started the outline & would love to write "What my Mother-in-Law Did Right."
2. If you had one entire day in which to do nothing but read, what book would you start with?
"Loving Soren" by Caroline Coleman O'Neill, a friend I met at Mount Hermon. It's sitting on my nightstand and I can't wait to start it.
3. What was your first writing “instrument” (besides pen and paper)?
Typewriter. I remember winning a word processor at my high school prom's after party, and I was thrilled to take it with me to college. I could write a whole line and view it for editing before typing it out. Imagine editing line by line!
4. What’s your best guess as to how many books you read in a month?
5. What’s your favorite writing “machine” you’ve ever owned?
Without a doubt my handy-dandy MacBook.
6. Think historical fiction: what’s your favorite time period in which to read? (And if you don’t read historical fiction–shame on you.)
My absolute favorite genre. It would have to be WWII, what an amazing time. With the war going on overseas and the depression here, that generation's resilience inspires me. My favorite series is Bodie and Brock Theone's Zion Covenant. Amazing!
7. What’s the one book you remember most clearly from your youth (childhood or teens)?
Summer of the Monkeys by Wilson Rawls.