- Reed moving in last Friday night, getting to meet his friend Lucas from South Korea in the process.
- Watching Big Hero 6 with the kids on a rainy Sunday night.
- Worth this tub of uniforms sitting in our garage for twenty years!
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. Jn 14:27
- How much Bran loves his church small group.
- Cross and Ruby's summer haircuts.
- Essie's proclamation on the kitchen.
- One more science project checked off the list.
|Molly and Basden did this 100% by themselves.|
- Fifteen years of monthly dinners with dear friends. This particular month ~ Blue Mesa after Anthropologie's Fashion show.
|Lovely Beth as an Anthro model|
|Love these dear friends.|
- Special Moms in Prayer meeting, praying over our graduating 5th graders. Very special tradition.
- Alan and Jeremy's generosity to immediately jump in and cut up an enormous fallen branch in our yard last Saturday, then a delivery of Mother's Day flowers to me (and many other moms) an hour later. Such helpful neighbors.
- Sweet friends.
|We love the Rooneys!|
|Our great protecter|
- An expensive home repair. Practicing gratitude in all things, that your will is good, acceptable, and perfect, Lord. Grateful Jordan is available and can do it.
- Daboo signing Esther up for ....baton lessons??
- Corbin "repurposing" part of Saturday night's dinner into Sunday's lunch.
- Lots of reasons to celebrate Hud's successes this year
|McLean Athletic Banquet|
|Coach Beltram awards|
|What a gift to share these moments with all four grandparents|
|A special privilege to win the same "Most Outstanding" award Bran won as a 7th grader|
- Surgery Friday, at church by Sunday. Still chubby bunnny, but so thankful for quick healing.
- My distress call to both grandmas ("Help!") about making Basden's Glenda the Good Witch costume
|Texted them for help on Tuesday, Wednesday they had Basden at JoAnn's|
|Just the right Glenda dress - $8 at McCart thrift (funny daddy)|
|Creating "Glenda crowns" with Claire from transparent cutting boards and sequins|
|Cutest Glenda ever|
|She was really happy with her costume. Made me so happy.|
- All this rain is good for something.
|Hudda and his crazy buddies at the Thursday Boys "pond"|
- Mother's Day with both sets of parents and all four kiddos.
- Reed jumping in to help Essie with a song on the piano, call out Basden's spelling words. Both instances when they asked for my help as I was doing something else, and Reed immediately jumped in, "Here, I can help!"
- The fun of watching the Rangers, esp as they’ve been winning lately.
- Cindy Burlin, aka Tanglewood's music teacher and our dear friend.
|Mrs. Burlin is a GIFT to our family and our community|
|3rd grade Robin Hood play|
- Kelly Orthodontics. And especially Abby.
|No more braces! (at least not til round 2 in a few years)|
- How she came to the car when I asked her to hop out of the pool because we needed to run to Tom Thumb.
- These boys love their Mama!
- Front yard picnics on a pretty spring day - why not??
- That we get Mama and Papa in town for "dailies" in the spring months
- More volleyball
|Love this (blurry) pic ~ Basden's excitement on the court|
- These two. That they've become good friends.
- Getting to live my days with these funny (amazing) girls
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12