- Basden's first day of third grade over. She was more nervous than Bran (and it showed)
- Bran's first day of middle school, and his first "real school football" practice over. Settles his (our) nerves. Both school and football got a thumbs up
- The teachers at McLean, what we've observed. These people like kids, like teaching.
- Sweet school friends
|3rd grade, here we come!|
|Jody thought Menchie's was a great idea, too|
- Ward's visit, and KATIE here!
- The ways I find her
- Every other Wednesday. AKA, Elvia
- Hosting Hud's 5th grade swim party ~ sweet group of kiddos and parents (and Jenny's signs!)
- Crock pot meals
- Hud's consistency. I (usually) always know what to expect
- More margin (for me - time) with kids in school
- Basden's comment about her teacher after the first day - "She has such a nice voice"
- End of summer (cheap AND great!) haircuts
|"Dad! You cut my ear!" (He really did)|
- A very chewed up (expensive) extension cord this morning. Practicing gratitude for all things.
- This cutie-patootie birthday cousin
|Happy birthday, beautiful Ashlyn!|
- Not to be outdone by little sis
|Can you even believe Scarlett's darling smirk??|
- My little builder crafted a new drawer for his desk
|...and Basden used scraps for her mustache|
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles... 1 Chronicles 16:11-12